Monday, February 28, 2011

finally.

finally.i have found my blog.i MISS you badly!it sounds ridiculous uh.i even have forgotten my blogspot.what a joke ever..

now.i am being a kindergarten teacher.i never use this identity at here before this.and now im 20.it sounds like ' uhh,im pretty old .. ' LOL however,this is the first post in 2011.i hope in the coming days, this blog will not be forgotten and always be updated time by time.*i wish*

yesterday i had a nightmare.oh gosh!it made my tears running out with non-stop.i was totally sad and felt scared on that moment.but,it was just a nightmare.not the truth in reality.i posted it as a status in facebook and i get feedback.i felt happy at least have people is concern and care on me LOL. from here,it can be seen that im a childish girl and easy to feel satisfies.so,i had no need to worry about it.after few minutes,i fall back to sleep again zzZ
ps: everyone loves me :>

today,Rynn is absent.he is sick,and having high fever.yest his lovely mama added me in facebook and after that she told me that he is not coming to school today.on that time,in my mind was what a new era,technology development is advanced.parents-teacher communication tools is a social network.and it was unexpectedly,i never thought his mama would add me up in facebook even told me his soon situation.well,i feel this is not a bad thing.at least,i can know more and more about my student and their family .

well,it is time to have dinner.so,see you :)




1 comment:

  1. U 2o also say Old meh.... T.T me 22 ady worr btw good luck on the teaching haha

    ReplyDelete